GRANTSTATION Annual Membership - $75.00
Do you struggle to identify new funding sources? Does the lack of time limit your ability to submit grant requests? Do you have a grants strategy for 2016? These are significant issues that many nonprofit organizations struggle to overcome.
Beginning September 6, 2016, LiveOn NY is partnering with GrantStation to help keep your organization financially healthy by building a strong grant seeking strategy.
GrantStation provide the tools for you to find new grant sources, build a strong grant seeking program, and write winning grant proposals, and your annual access is only $75.00 thanks to LiveOn NY. See Form below!
What is GrantStation?
GrantStation helps nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies by providing resources for securing the grant funding available to fulfill their mission and programs.
How much does full membership cost?
Through our partnership with GrantStation, LiveOn NY members can purchase (by credit card only) an annual membership for $75.00 ... that's about 89% off the regular price of $699, and less than any of their promotional rates throughout the year!
Full Membership with GrantStation.com
GrantStation.com is a premiere suite of online grant research resources. With a full membership, you can log into GrantStation to gain access to their Member Benefits:
- Search their thousands of carefully researched profiles of private and government funding opportunities, at the local, state and national level, to help you find the grantmakers most appropriate for your organization.
- Sample listing: http://www.grantstation.com/Public/spotlight/us_spotlight.asp
- Write better proposals with in-depth tutorials on each element of a full grant request.
- List of topics: http://www.grantstation.com/Public/write.asp
- Learn from tools and articles on the entire grant process.
GrantStation Insider Newsletter
This newsletter spotlights timely funding opportunities, updated each Thursday. This is a free benefit which is emailed to members. Click here to see a recent issue: https://www.grantstation.com/insider.asp
Can I tour GrantStation before purchasing?
- You can watch video tutorials on their Tour page at https://grantstation.com/public/tour.asp.
- You can attend their next live tour. Find out their next offering at www.grantstation.com
How do I enroll?
Complete the form below and submit payment by credit card or contact Regina Burden at 212-398-6565 x 232.
Once I enroll, how long before we can begin to use GrantStation?
LiveOn NY submits new memberships to GrantStation. The primary contact at your organization will then be sent an email from GrantStation with your username and password to log into the member-only area of GrantStation.com.
Questions? For more about how the member benefit works, contact Regina Burden at 212-398-6565 x232 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Members of GrantStation:
To retrieve your password, visit GrantStation at http://grantstation.com/PasswordRecovery.asp
To get help using GrantStation or to find out your membership status, contact them at email@example.com or 1-877-784-7268