Squarespace is seeking a self-motivated and creative-first Integrated Producer to join our Creative team. You have proven experience producing anything from digital to broadcast to social to print. You will be responsible for leading and organizing internal production projects needed at any time, some that may not fit in your background or specialty. You are a great critical thinker and problem solver who has shown you can navigate the unknown and thrives in those types of challenges. You are an excellent communicator who keeps everyone informed across internal teams and external vendors or agencies. You are a leader who can motivate and guide teams with little to no direction in times of uncertainty. This person will be joining during an exciting time of growth for the company and team. This role reports into the Creative Production Director and is based in New York.
- Responsible for producing and managing internal projects that involve our Creative and Content Studio team: all assigned Marketing projects, internal brand projects and assigned new business projects.
- Recommend and execute the best vendors and solutions for any project.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team and make recommendations, strategies and actions to accomplish a project.
- Main point of contact to lead, direct and coordinate the day-to-day efforts through completion.
- Seek out and champion better internal processes for higher productivity
- Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
- Evaluate best team makeup for assigned projects.
- Act as the team leader on all assigned projects.
- Maintains communications to ensure positive workflow.
- Knows when to escalate issues to Director level.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a producer in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
- Interest in producing creative and marketing solutions in-house on the brand side
- Knowledge of digital projects, timelines and builds
- Knowledge of broadcast production and post-production.
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Demonstrates strong project management abilities in a leadership role
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to lead, develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets without clarity
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders in a complex, unstructured environment with loose timelines
- Ability to work in ever-changing, detailed-oriented situations and stay focused on core objectives.
- Experience working on a product and/or CMS
- Experience working at a in-house content studio