Squarespace is dedicated to creating an unparalleled user experience. Our Customer Operations team runs 24/7 with more than 300 people between New York, Dublin and Portland. We are seeking a seasoned Program Manager to ensure our Customer Operations team has the tools and software they need to do their jobs effectively.
As both a people and program manager for the Product Solutions team, you’ll oversee support tool feature improvements, set quarterly and monthly goals, and collaborate with management to drive substantial improvements to both the customer experience and our Customer Operations team’s efficiency.
This role reports into our Manager, Product Solutions and is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Manage a global team responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving the tools and applications that our Customer Operations group uses to serve hundreds of thousands of interactions per month
- Collaborate with Customer Operations leadership to prioritize initiatives and manage resources throughout the project lifecycle - from requirements and planning, to rollout and measurement
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Strategy, Marketing, and Product to improve Customer Operations efficiency
- Evaluate, implement, and iterate upon software applications needed to deliver customer success
- Communicate progress, interdependencies, and change management needs regularly with Customer Operations leadership and interdepartmental stakeholders
- Conduct project retrospectives and implement process improvements accordingly
- Act as account manager for Customer Operations third-party tools
- Proven experience mentoring and developing people
- 5+ years of project-management experience in a technical field
- Experience with a support tool infrastructure management as it relates to time zone coverage and high-volume interactions
- Expertise in JIRA and Agile/scrum methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an unyielding attention to detail
- Experience with Zendesk, CloudApp, and workforce management tools a plus
- Analytical and proven success using KPI measurement to improve workflows